Quicksilver’s all new 4-Stroke engine oil technology outperforms automotive oils in marine applications because of its specialized additive package designed for marine engines. The new mineral 4-Stroke oil is also now approved for use in all outboard engines; previously only our syntetic blend could make this claim.
5 things to know:
- For use in all 4-Stroke Marine Engines – New formula 4-Stroke oils are engineering approved for use in certain marine 4-Stroke ourboard applications and exceeds all Marine industry 4-Stroke oil requirements including FC-W and FC-W Catalyst Compatible. In addition, all 10W30 oils are now fully FC-W Catalyst Compatible.
- Flagship engine and corrosion protection – Quicksilver leading strength and viscocity retention and ultimate corrosion and wear protection.
- The most recommended marine engine oil – Over 5 years of engineering and development by the largest marine engine manufacture in the world.
- Maintain peak engine performance and reliability.
- Eliminate thermal breakdown under extreme rpm, temperatures and loads.
10W30 is recommended for certain operating temperatures and manual start applications.
Part No. 92-8M0086220