Terms & Conditions
The primary concern of the company is the listing of the terms that govern the rights and obligations of bhmarine.com to all of you who will visit its website and which aims to inform you about your rights and obligations and your best search service and obtain the products you wish to purchase from its store.
A necessary condition for the commencement of the conciliation between us is the disclosure by you of some of your personal information. When you place an order, we will ask for your full name, the address to where the products sold will be sent, your landline number (or any other contact number, you want to be used), your email address (e-mail address) etc. and in case you choose to make your payments by credit card, its number and expiration date.
Bhmarine.com, strictly following the principles of personal data protection provided by the relevant laws and international conventions will not engage in any unlawful use without your prior approval.
Bhmarine.com in no way discloses, publishes, sells, exchanges personal data and information that you provide us with. Your personal information may be made public by the company, always in accordance with the procedure provided by law when required by a public authority, court, etc.
Bhmarine.com reserves the right to inform its suppliers with sales statistics, which in no case will contain personal information that may lead to the identification of individuals.
You can also proceed at any time if there is a reason to change the personal information you have provided to us or to restrict or cancel the use of some of this information (e.g. your credit card number) by completing the relevant electronic form.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS SOLD
The prices listed in the relevant lists do not include VAT (24%). These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while bhmarine.com reserves the right to adjust the prices.
MORE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Availability: For all products contained on the bhmarine.com website there are clear indications of the availability of the items in our warehouses. This way you will be able to easily find out before placing your order which of our products are available in our warehouses and which are immediately deliverable and which products are not immediately available. Nevertheless, you can send us your order, even for products that are not available in our warehouses and we will contact you by e-mail or phone, within a reasonable time, to inform you about the possible time of receipt, estimated delivery of the product from the supplier and its subsequent delivery to you. In this case, you have the option, if you consider that this period of time does not satisfy you, you can request the withdrawal, cancellation of the order of the product(s) in question.
In any case, it must be made clear that the above delivery time of your order also depends on the availability of the products in our warehouses.
In addition we give you the opportunity to choose if you wish to pick up all the products, which due to their different availability will have different delivery times, with a shipment to their place of delivery at the latest date and as soon as it is possible to deliver with the courier service or you receive in partial deliveries depending on the time they can be delivered to you.
- Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (e.g. bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time we will inform you via e-mail.
- Liability of bhmarine.com: bhmarine.com is not responsible for defects or poor quality of the products available to its customers. All products are received by suppliers packaged and unopened. However, in case a defective product is found in the delivered quantities, you reserve the right to return it with the possibility of replacing it with our shipping costs or refund of your money.
LIABILITY OF Bhmarine.com IS ONLY FOR THE VALUE OF THE FAULY PRODUCT
Bhmarine.com is not responsible for an organized attack by hackers with the aim of stealing users’ personal data, but even in this case, no credit card users details are saved, since the system does not store credit card numbers and codes.
- Advertising messages: bhmarine.com enables its users to select their information for the new products available on the market and for any other offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending advertising – informational messages to their e-mail or postal address or by telephone. Bhmarine.com will not abuse the above service. Users are always given the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your internet so that we can offer you services like the ones mentioned above. In your browser settings you can choose to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or asking you every time a new cookie is to be installed on your hard drive. However, you should know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, you will not be able to use some of our store services.
- Modification of the present terms: bhmarine.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions.
- Applicable Law: All transactions you make through bhmarine.com are governed by International and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) governing matters on distance sales.